Good Food, Good Friends, Good Times..
Brady's Of Shankill is an Award Winning, Bord Failte accredited pub, restaurant and off licence. Having previously held the prestigious Black & White Pub of the year and voted best bar food and best charity event 2015, Brady's offer award winning breakfast, carvery and A La Carte dining 7 days a week.
Under the direction of leading Dublin publican John Brady since 1992, Brady's Of Shankill is known as one of South Dublin's leading go-to destinations for morning coffee, afternoon tea or evening dining. With a well appointed, heated smoking garden, fully stocked off licence, complimentary Wi-Fi and ample, free car parking.
We are conveniently located on 6 bus routes, air coach and local Dart stations, within 2 minutes of the M50 and M11 junctions.
Birthday's, Celebrations, After-Work party...
We can cater for groups large or small. We cater for drinks receptions and group BBQ's. With Shanganagh cemetery in close proximity, Brady's also reserve areas for funerals.
Emma and Niamh are our dedicated event planners. You can contact them directly by calling 012820153
* Best Place To Eat (DLR Borough Awards 2018)
* Outstanding Customer Service Award 2018
* National Best Local Bar 2018
* Local Bar Of The Year 2018 (Sky Bar Awards)
* Black & White Pub Of The Year 1998, 1999, 2001, 2003
* Sky Bar Of The Year Award Winner 2015
* Best Charity Event Of The Year 2015
* Arthur's Day "Best Toast" Award 2011